Lonsdale Golf Club
Due December 2020
The Lonsdale Golf Club has long been a feature to the Point Lonsdale Community since its opening in 1922. The construction of the new clubhouse will provide state-of-the-art facilities and amenities for the enjoyment of all current and future members, as well as the general public.
The construction works include:
- Early works package comprising in ground services and bulk excavation.
- Construction of feature stone wall.
- Construction of the new single-storey building including pro shop, amenities, kiosk, kitchen, and administration areas.
- Installation of fire booster, storage tanks, and pumps.
- New asphalt car park and external lighting.
- Installation of external pavements, landscaping, and children’s play equipment
Following the successful delivery of the Ocean Grove Surf Club, IBP are excited to again team up with Wood Marsh Architecture to deliver this project.