Lonsdale Golf Club
The golf club has long been a feature to the Point Lonsdale Community since its opening in 1922. The new clubhouse provides state-of-the-art facilities and amenities for the enjoyment of all current and future members, as well as the general public.
The construction works included:
- Early works package comprising in ground services and bulk excavation.
- Construction of feature stone wall.
- Construction of the new single-storey clubhouse including pro shop, amenities, kiosk, kitchen, and administration areas.
- Installation of fire booster, storage tanks, and pumps.
- New asphalt car park and external lighting.
- Installation of external pavements, landscaping, and children’s play equipment
We are glad to have teamed up once again with Wood Marsh Architecture to deliver this project following the successful delivery of the Ocean Grove Surf Life Saving Club.