Portsea Surf Life Saving Club
November 2017 – April 2019
IB Projects were pleased to have been awarded the $8M redevelopment of the Portsea Surf Life Saving Club (PSLSC). The new two-storey clubhouse provides state of the art facilities for the enjoyment of all current and future members to come.
The development comprised of:
- Demolition of the existing life-saving club building.
- Construction of retaining walls.
- Construction of the new 2-storey building.
- Installation of new drainage infrastructure including below ground SW and sewerage tanks.
- Installation of fire booster, storage tanks, and pumps.
- Minor alterations to the existing carpark.
- Installation of external stairs and pavements.
We were pleased to work alongside Nash Management on this fantastic community project!